Thursday, July 21, 2016

Eight Days of Connection, Learning and Growth

The past eight days in LEAF Academy have let me build on my skills and understanding from last year and form a more complete understanding of Leadership, Ecology, Action, and Fellowship. I really enjoyed and learned from the people and projects at SPAWN. I learned about many species of aquatic life in the rivers. I also learned how to tell if a ecosystem is healthy or not. I have tried to take on Leadership whenever someone asks for my advice. I believe I have done well with understanding and exploring ecosystems and seeing my impact. Action is what I could work on. There are many times when I have a good idea but don't take action. Last, we have fellowship - my friendships are good but I will try to talk to different people. I will also try to listen more attentively. I am really enjoying this year at LEAF.

~ Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment