Thursday, July 21, 2016

Loving LEAF


Reflecting on these past few days at camp - My days at camp have been very lively and unique. I really like the concept of riding the bus everyday, knowing that each stop will be helpful, educational and fun. Everyday, we learn something new and interesting. For example, I learned that we need a compost bin, the one difference between rainbow trout and salmon is that salmon go to the bay and trout doesn’t and I also learned that local food is better than produce from afar. I have been having a great two weeks at camp, talking to my new and amazing friends and enjoying each and every beautiful day, walking, laughing and smiling. A few of my favorite moments during the past few weeks were, serving food at Glide, eating chocolate chip ice cream and meeting a few wonderful people, who I am glad to call my friends. They make me laugh and I want to keep on smiling for who they are. They have supported me from the first day as I was still learning their names till now. I love LEAF and want it to keep on happening so we can enjoy it and love it for many more amazing years.

~ Polina

No comments:

Post a Comment